Hands-on course will review the basics of test part preparation including thermocouple installation and wear measurements. Proper fit and function of test parts will be completed along with full machine test set-up.
Class can be attended in person or online.
1. Thermocouple installation – Review the basics of installation on various types of test parts including pads with both one and two piston calipers, shoes, vented and solid discs, and drums.
2. Basics of caliper rebuilding.
3. Fit and function a set of parts on fixture with driver. Review fixture and driver types.
4. Wear measurement preparation and execution including thickness, weight, and rotor mappings.
5. Installation of the fixture, driver and parts on the machine. This will also include how to enter test information (header), inertia changes, and setting LRO (lateral run out).
6. Basics of probe installation for DTV (Disc Thickness Variation) as well as microphone and accelerometer set-up .
7. Review basic initial test monitoring.
Anyone who is new to running a Link brake dynamometer or those looking for a formal refresher should attend. If you are a new operator or an engineer joining a laboratory, this course will give you the confidence to get started running your dynamometer.
|Wednesday, December 6, 2023||North & South America||8:30am - 4:30pm (Eastern Time)||Online or LINK Dearborn|